‘Guest of the Board’ privileges are being offered to long-standing members as a way to recognize their contribution to the club over the years and to provide a more economical way to continue to be a part of the club. Current members who meet the criteria may retire their bond and membership but continue personal use of the club’s facilities at a discounted price.
If you have been a member for 20 or more years you may be eligible for Guest of the Board status.
Before applying, please note the following conditions of ‘Guest of the Board’ status:
- If your application is accepted, you are will be asked to turn in your bonds (for refund) and give up all voting privileges.
- ‘Guest of the Board’ status is limited to the original bondholder and spouse. Your children (including those still living with you) are no longer associate members.
- Daily guest privileges as defined by the current guest policy will be permitted; extended guest privileges – including grandparent exemptions – will not be available.
- Participation in organized social events and lessons will be permitted at the same cost as that paid by members.
- Cost of ‘Guest of Board’ privileges will be 50% of current annual dues.
- ‘Guest of Board’ status is renewable annually and the program can be terminated at any time by decision of the Board of Governors.
- If the program is cancelled or you decide ‘Guest of the Board’ status is not a good fit for your family, you have the option of bypassing the waiting list and purchasing a full membership. Current bond price and initiation fee will apply.
The application period for 2021 is closed. Please check back in early 2022 to see if we will be continuing the program.